Knowing your Strengths
Strengths are traits that aid your success. Strengths can be things like resilience, leadership and communication.
It’s important to know your strengths because it makes it easier to sell yourself at interview and make decisions about what jobs you want to do in the future.
- Ask your friends and family “what are my strengths?”
- Try new experiences and see if you can develop new skills
- Think about what you are good at and what skills are needed to achieve that
- Listen to feedback from bosses and teachers
- Consider when you are most productive